Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Saltshaker

I haven't been on here for the last several days. I hear of answered prayer and wonder how many times we pray but, are not convinced that God will answer us. Like when Peter was let out of prison and when he knocked on the door to the prayer meeting they couldn't believe that it was Peter. Sometimes those prayers for us are from someone else and we don't even know that they have been praying for us. Thats why it is fun to pray for someone and not let them know that you are praying. Then they get the suprise of an answered prayer. Try that once to pray for someone who isn't aware of your praying for them. I know of an older man I heard about who is cranky and unhappy. I am praying that God will fill the hole in his heart with Love from Him. That whatever is making him unhappy God will remove. Try it once. I would challenge you to take a prayer requests from a telemarketer. I have done it and it works. Let me know about your experiences.
Saltshaker

No comments:

Post a Comment